Halyard Black Fire Nitrile Exam Glove PF Large 150bx 10bxcs 44758
Features & Benefits:
- Halyard BLACK-FIRE Nitrile Exam Glove offer the unique ability to detect rips and tears by revealing a high-visibility orange inner layer through the breach, With proprietary QUICK CHECK* breach detection technology.
- These dual-purpose gloves can also be reversed and worn with the bright orange side out in situations that call for high-visibility.
- NFPA 1999-2013 Certified.
- Available Size is Large.
- Breach Detection.
- Length: 9.5 in.
- Made without Natural Rubber Latex.
- Textured fingertips.
- BLACK-FIRE* has both a black side and a high-visibility orange side you can use when directing traffic or working in low-visibility situations.
- Breach Detection
- With QUICK CHECK* technology there is the ability to detect rips and tears by showing the high-visibility orange inner layer through the breach. And because the opposite color is revealed when removed, it can help to reduce the risk of cross contamination and infection.
- First responders have to be prepared for any situation. Innovative BLACK-FIRE* gloves from Halyard work right along with you, providing dual-purpose protection you need in a glove.
- The BLACK-FIRE* Nitrile Exam Glove with QUICK CHECK* Breach Detection technology protects you when working with patients, when you need to direct traffic - it can even alert you when there's a dangerous rip or tear.
You're in Good Hands with Halyard Exam Gloves
Write Your Own Review