Halyard Bed Sheets, Half Sheet, Blue, 40" x 72", 80/cs 67773
Special Order Item. 14-21 Days Delivery. Item can not be returned.
Features & Benefits:
- Halyard Bed Sheets are Soiled hospital bed sheets may constitute one of the largest concentrations of microbial contamination in the hospital environment.
- When you choose single-use, disposable patient linens, you help fight healthcare-associated infections (HAIs) by limiting the possibility of cross-contamination.
- Halyard Health's line of single-use, disposable patient linens is a comfortable and cost-effective alternative to reusable linens, with their ongoing laundry expenses and high replacement costs.
- Disposable patient linens are especially convenient for areas with high turnover, where beds need to be prepared quickly and often.
- All of Patient linens meet the NFPA Class I Flammability standard.
- Complies with standards of flammability testing including Consumer Product Safety Commission (16CFR PART 1610) and National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Standard 702, Rated As Class I.
- Size: 40" x 72".
- Used where beds need to be prepared quickly and often. Provide Highest Level of Protection and Comfort.
Write Your Own Review