GS-80 Admix Alloy, One Spill 400mg - Slow Set, 50 capsules/bx SDI 4401404
Special Order Item. 14-21 Days Delivery. Item can not be returned.
Features & Benefits:
- GS-80 Admix Alloy is Economical, non-gamma 2, admix alloy.
- The technically advanced, non-gamma 2 admix amalgam at an affordable price.
- Over 200 million successful GS-80 restorations have been placed since its release worldwide in 1986.
- GS-80 Admix Alloy One Spill Slow Set contains Boxes of 50 capsules - one spill 400mg alloy.
- High compressive strength:
- GS-80's high compressive strength minimizes the risk of fracturing the restoration.
- High compressive strength ensures a tough and durable long lasting restoration.
- Optimal handling characteristics:
- GS-80's consistent mix, ease of loading, placement in preparations, condensability, burnishability, quality of interproximal contact, carvability, and setting characteristics ensure the final restorations meet the needs of the operator.
- Positive dimensional change:
- GS-80's positive dimensional change ensures excellent sealing qualities at the margins.
- Negative values can contribute to post-operative sensitivity.
- Greater choice of setting times and larger choice of capsule sizes:
- Other working and setting times allow large restorations to be condensed and carved without difficulty.
- The capsule is Designed to give consistent and accurate mixes in every mix.
Write Your Own Review