GPRO S1, Gutta-percha Obturation System Beyes GP2001
|Manufacturer:||Beyes Dental Canada Inc.|
Features & Benefits:
- GPRO S1 Gutta-percha Obturation System includes Gpro P1 which adopts wireless, horizontal type, temperature adjusting, and left or right hand operation design, endowing it with outstanding function and characteristics.
- 0.2 Second Heating Time - The 10s automatic power cut-off protection ensures safer operation. Thinner tips can penetrate deep into the narrow root canal, providing you a better treatment effect.
- Ergonomic Design - The lightweight design makes it easy to hold and operate.
- High Precision Temperature Control - Constant temperature prevents scalding. 4 working temperatures (15℃, 18℃, 20℃, and 23℃) can match gutta-percha of different brands on the market.
- High-performance Conversion System - The high-efficiency conversion system ensures the smooth cutting of gutta-percha.
- Size : 23.8mmx158.3mmx23.8mm
- Weight : 80g
- Charging Base Weight : 195g
- Charging Base Size : 75.5mmx149.7mmx62.6mm
- Classification: Class II(AC/DC power adapter)
- Optional preset temperatures : 15℃-18℃-20℃-23℃
- Time consumption for charging : About 2.5h
- Power Input : AC100V-240V 50/60Hz 0.8mA
- Power Output : DC15V/1.6A
- Battery capacity(Chargeable battery) : 2000mAh
- Warranty : 12 Months
- It is used to heat, cut, soften, and down pack gutta-percha to obturate root canals in endodontic treatment.
Write Your Own Review