Glacier Complet Refill 20 x 0.25g, Enamel Shades, A4 Extra Dark Yellow SDI 7450005
Features & Benefits:
- Glacier is a Universal micro-hybrid composite with super low shrinkage.
- Glacier Complete Refill is available in 20 x 0.25g Enamel A4 Shade.
- Dental Advisor rating:
- Glacier 91% approval rating. Consultants who used Glacier initially continued to use it and noted that it was as good as or better than the material they previously used. Nice esthetics.
- Abrasive wear:
- Glacier's wear resistance prevents loss of anatomic form. Glacier is extremely resistant to wear.
- Mean particle size :
- Glacier's particle size distribution, with a mean size of 0.7 microns, optimizes wear resistance and polishability for anterior and posterior restorations.
- Significantly less shrinkage :
- Glacier exhibits the lowest polymerization shrinkage of 1.5%.
- Glacier utilises longer resin chains with fewer monomer links to reduce shrinkage.
- Less links equate to less shrinkage. Lower shrinkage minimises sensitivity and microleakage.
- An effective seal against microleakage decreases the potential for secondary caries development.
- Compressive strength:
- Glacier's optimum filler level maximises strength, and minimises wear and shrinkage.
- Glacier's compressive strength of 375 MPa enhances longevity by withstanding mastication forces.
- Bond strength:
- Stae, a fluoride releasing single component bonding agent, exhibits uniform bonding to the tooth structure with no gaps or voids visible within the hybrid layer.
- Glacier polishes to a smooth, natural lustre to your teeth in posterior preparation to ensure tight contacts.
- Anterior restorations.
- Posterior restorations.
- Core build up.
- Class I, II, III, IV, V.
Write Your Own Review