Gingi-Aid Solution 25%, 15ml 12114
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
Offer Description: Buy 2 packs, Get 1 of the Same Free!*
Please Note: To qualify and receive your promotional good please submit a valid proof of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value. Equal or lesser value item(s) only. Promotions are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
Features & Benefits:
- Gingi-Aid is an epinephrine-free, 25% buffered aluminum chloride solutions for gingival retraction and hemostasis.
- Easily absorbed by Gingi-Plain cords and braids.
- Available in 15 ml.
- Gingi-Aid can also be applied by cord, cotton pellet, paper point, mini-sponge or syringe.
- Gingi-Aid is readily absorbed by retraction cords and can be applied like traditional hemostyptic solutions by cotton pellet, saturated cord, paper point, mini-sponge, dabbett or syringe.
- Formulation for gingival retraction and hemostasis hemorrhage control.
Write Your Own Review