Gingi-Aid Solution 25%, 15ml 12114
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
Offer Description: Buy 3, Get 1 Free!
Please Note: *To qualify and receive your promotional goods, please submit a valid proof of purchase to email@example.com. Cannot Be Combined With Any Other Offer. No Cash Value. Equal or lesser value item(s) only. Offers are valid only at paticipating dealers in the continental US, excluding AK and HI. Effective on 10/01/2022 to 12/31/2022. Promotions are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Features & Benefits:
- Gingi-Aid is an epinephrine-free, 25% buffered aluminum chloride solutions for gingival retraction and hemostasis.
- Easily absorbed by Gingi-Plain cords and braids.
- Available in 15 ml.
- Gingi-Aid can also be applied by cord, cotton pellet, paper point, mini-sponge or syringe.
- Gingi-Aid is readily absorbed by retraction cords and can be applied like traditional hemostyptic solutions by cotton pellet, saturated cord, paper point, mini-sponge, dabbett or syringe.
- Formulation for gingival retraction and hemostasis hemorrhage control.
Write Your Own Review