General Bathroom Cleaner, Commercial Solutions, 24 fl oz Spray Bottle, 12/cs Clorox Healthcare 00452
Features & Benefits:
- Green works cleaners are General Bathroom Cleaner Commercial Solutions cleaners Achieve a higher standard of clean with powerful cleaners that are 95%-99% naturally derived.
- They're recognized by the EPA's Safer Choice Program to provide the safest ingredients without sacrificing product performance.
- Clean with confidence, without compromising on performance.
- From all-purpose cleaners, glass & surface solutions and wipes to toilet bowl and bathroom cleaners, Green Works® delivers the quality clean you expect from Clorox-without harsh chemical fumes and residue.
- All of cleaners are 98% naturally derived: Made from plant and mineral-based ingredients.
- EPA Safer Choice certified: Using Safer Choice products can help you gain LEED certification points.
- Plus, they use recycled packaging and are never tested on animals.
- Gives you the uncompromising cleaning power you expect from Clorox.
- Creates healthier facilities for tenants, workers and custodians.
- Reduces impact on environment and scarce resources.
- Improves air quality and creates healthier indoor environments.
- Reduces costs associated with sick leave, healthcare and productivity loss.
- Green cleaning involves all aspects of the cleaning process - from choosing the right products and equipment to implementing environmentally sound building practices and procedures. It's an approach to cleaning that helps improve the overall impact on human and environmental health. Direction:
- Turn nozzle to On. Spray the soiled surface with cleaner, allowing the product to penetrate dirt and soap scum. Wipe with a wet sponge or cloth and rinse with water if needed. Efficacy:
- Removes soap scum and stains from hard water and rust.
- Works on multiple surfaces, including counters, chrome, sinks and toilets.
- Quantity per Unit & Size of Unit - 24 fl. oz. trigger spray.
- Unit Quantity per Case - 12 per case.
- Active Ingredient - N/A
- Shelf Life - 12 months.
- Toxicity Signal Word - Caution.
- HMIS Rating - 0-0-0--
- Garbage Cans.
Write Your Own Review