Embrace Varnish 5% Sodium Fluoride w/ CXP 50 x 0.4 mL Unit Dose Pulpdent Corporation FV50
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
Offer Description: Buy 3 Embrace Varnish, Get 1 Free (Limit 2 Free)!
Please Note: To redeem free goods email your invoice to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 4/30/23 with proof of purchase from 1/1/23 to 3/31/23. Special offer purchases must appear on one invoice to be eligible. Offers valid in U.S. and Canada only. Please allow 6-8 weeks for receipt of free goods.
Features & Benefits:
- Embrace™ Varnish 5% Sodium Fluoride with CXP™ incorporates Xylitol-coated Calcium and Phosphate in a permeable resin matrix that does not separate.
- Pulpdent has developed a sustained time-release varnish with uniform dosage that delivers 10 times more fluoride than the leading varnish brand in 4 hours.
- The xylitol coating prevents the calcium and phosphate salts from reacting until they come in contact with saliva.
- Saliva dissolves the xylitol and releases the calcium and phosphate ions, which react with fluoride ions in the saliva to form protective fluorapatite on the teeth.
- Embrace Varnish also releases bioavailable calcium and phosphate ions, the essential building blocks of teeth.
- CXP™ = Xylitol-coated Calcium and Phosphate for unsurpassed fluoride release.
- Pleasing taste ensures patient compliance.
- Contains bioavailable calcium, phosphate and fluoride.
- Does not clump up or separate - no mixing required.
- Ensures predictable, uniform dose.
- By incorporating xylitol-coated calcium and phosphate in a permeable resin matrix that does not separate, Pulpdent has developed a sustained time-release varnish with uniform dosage that delivers 10 times more fluoride than the leading varnish brand.
- The pleasing taste ensures patient compliance.
- 50 x 0.4ml Embrace Varnish, 5% Sodium Fluoride with CXP with applicator brush.
- Used to Fill superficial, non-carious enamel lesions.
Write Your Own Review