CoJet™ System Intro Kit 3M™ ESPE™ 68421
|Manufacturer:||3M Oral Care|
Features & Benefits:
- Blasting with the CoJet™ System embeds a ceramic layer on the surface of metal, porcelain or previously cured composite, producing dramatically enhanced bond strengths.
- Embedded ceramic layer enables silane coupling with composite for a true chemical bond with alloys and porcelain.
- Chairside, intraoral technique allows for highly esthetic repair of porcelain or composite restorations and provides an economical alternative to replacing the restoration.
- Plus, 3M CoJet™ System repairs can be made in one session.
- 3M CoJet™ System is an adhesive system for intraoral adhesive repairs.
- CoJet™ System Intro kit includes 1-40g bottles of CoJet™ Sand; 8ml 3M™ ESPE™ Sil; 2.5ml Visio-Bond™; 5g 3M™ ESPE™ Sinfony™ Opaquer Powder in shades 0 A3; 8ml 3M™ ESPE™ Sinfony™ Opaquer Liquid; 2 brush handles and tips.
- Intraoral repair of fractured composite or porcelain, even with exposed metal.
- Extraoral pre-treatment of inlays/onlays, veneers, crowns and bridges, and pins and posts for adhesive luting.
Write Your Own Review