Bausch Arti-Check® 40 Microns Articulating Paper, Roll in Plastic Dispenser, 22mmx10mm, Red, Micro-Thin BK16
Features & Benefits:
- Bausch Arti-Check® 40 microns Articulating Papers, Roll in Plastic Dispenser, 22mmx10m, Red are extremely thin and tear resistant papers which are coated with liquid colors on both sides.
- Due to the thin material and special coating with liquid colors, these papers facilitate accurate marking of all occlusal contacts or occlusal interferences.
- These papers mark precisely because of the thin material; false or smear contacts can thus be avoided.
- The special color coating with liquid colors consists of many color-filled microcapsules.
- Moist occlusal surfaces such as gold, ceramic, polished metal or acrylic, which are difficult to examine, do not pose any problem.
- Available in horseshoe shape for easy placement.
- Even the slightest masticatory pressure can cause the capsules to burst and thus release the distinctly visiblecolor. Also repeated marking is possible because of color regeneration.
- Easy application, no need for forceps or handling devices.
- Two-tone red and blue representation of markings.
- Especially suitable for the two-tone representation of static and dynamic occlusion.
Bausch Articulating Papers Arti-Check micro-thin 40 microns
Write Your Own Review