Aura Master Intro Kit-Syringes SDI 8565100
Special Order Item. 14-21 Days Delivery. Item can not be returned.
Features & Benefits:
- Aura are simple, easy, beautiful SMILE.
- The logical, innovative restorative system designed tosave time, every time.
- Based on the natural make-up and colors of enamel and dentin.
- High polishability and sculptability.
- Simple layering technique to reproduce the natural colors of teeth.
- Aura - a simple approach to a mirror finish:
- Aura's enamel is micro filled for easy polishability to a mirror finish. This mirror finish is retained indefinitely.
- Aura Master Introductory Kit - Syringes:
- 8 x 4g syringe (Db, DC1, DC2, DC3, DC4, DC5, DC6, DC7).
- 3 x 3g syringe (E1, E2, E3).
- 1 x 4g syringe (bulk fill).
- 2 x Aura Master Shade Guide.
- Choose the enamel shade by observing the patient:
- E1 Young or bleached teeth
- E2 Adult teeth
- E3 Senior teeth
- Multipurpose use:
- Also available in 4 multipurpose chroma shades MC2, MC3, MC4 and MC5. These are ideal for non-layering aesthetic and bulk filling requirements.
- Aura - an easy approach to identifying and matching tooth color:
- Since the overall color of the tooth is determined by the dentin, not the enamel, choosing the dentin shade should be the first priority.
- Bulk fill:
- For quick posterior restorations where overlaying enamel is not necessary.
- Designed to achieve high depth of cure and strength.
- Minimal volumetric shrinkage for maximal dimensional stability :
- Aura combines a new low-shrinkage resin composition with a new Ultra High Density (UHD) filler.
- High marks for Aura's high flexural strength :
- Aura's superior flexural strength means it is able to withstand forces transmitted in the mouth.
- Aura's impressive compressive strength :
- The unique morphology of the UHD filler provides an extremely high strength interface that can withstand high compressive forces.
- Designed to simplify shade matching for busy clinicians.
Write Your Own Review