Airlight M800P-M/M4, M4 Backend, Mini Head, Triple Spray, Direct-LED Handpiece Beyes HP3008P
|Manufacturer:||Beyes Dental Canada Inc.|
Features & Benefits:
- Airlight M800P-M/M4, Backend Mini Head is one of the most powerful air-driven handpieces on the market, with up to 25 watts of torque.
- It is designed to handle up to 60 PSI of air pressure, providing a peace of mind to the operator.
- The truly innovative built-in micro-generator eliminates the need for a fiber optic system from a dental delivery unit. It is a true leader in the air-driven category with all its advanced features.
- Triple Water Spray : Effectively cools the entire surface of the bur to avoid overheating, which provides higher patient comfort.
- Titanium Body : The titanium surface enhancement technology creates a beautiful micro-textured and scratch-proof surface, reducing the possibility of slippage during operation.
- Generator : An innovative micro-generator that produces electricity for the LED has been built into the handpiece. It eliminates the need for a fiber optic system.
- Direct-LED : The LED is optimally positioned on the face of the handpiece to provide a larger light pattern than a traditional fiber optic system.
- Compatibility : Compatible with a great variety of coupling systems and adapts well to every existing treatment unit.
- Ceramic Ball Bearings : Specially designed for smooth and quiet operation. It also provides superior torque and a long lifespan.
- Head Size (Width x Height) : 10.8mm x 13.0 mm
- Colour Temperature (K) : 5,500
- Brightness (LUX) : 25,500
- Drive Air Pressure (PSI) : 40-60
- Power (WATT) : 23
- Speed (RPM) : 410,000
- Rotary Instruments : FG burs according to EN ISO 1797-1
- Φ / max length (MM) : 1.6 / 25
- Water Spray : Triple
- Connection: Midwest® 4 hole.
- Air Light Dental Handpiece, models AirLight are intended to be used for removing carious material, reducing hard tooth structure, cavity preparation, finishing tooth preparations and restorations and polishing teeth.
Write Your Own Review