4-0 Perma Sharp® Chromic Gut Suture 18", C3 Needle 13 MM, 3/8 Circle Premium Reverse Cut Hu-Friedy PSN1654C
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
Offer Description: Buy 2, Get 1 Free!*
Please Note: Offer(s) valid in the 50 United States, District of Columbia. Participation is not permitted for customers who participate in any other pricing program, including government, group practices, special markets, community health centers, schools, institutions, and discount customers. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Offer(s) not valid on Made-To-Order (MTO) products. To get your at no additional charge product(s), please fax a copy of your distributor invoice dated April 1 – June 30, 2023 (purchase must be from an authorized HuFriedyGroup distributor) indicating the required buys and your at no additional charge goods selection to 773-868-3560 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. DentaPure™ Cartridges, Crosstex™ Surgical N95 Respirators, and Crosstex™ Surgical Face Masks, Accutron Nasal Masks, Crosstex maxVac Plus HVE Tips, Crosstex Barrier Chair Sleeves And Crosstex Barrier Film w/Finger-Lift Edge, Hu-Friedy Hand Essentials Soap, Sanitizer, and Lotion Products, and Sterillium(R) Comfort Gel no charge products will automatically ship with your order from our participating authorized distributors. Proofs of purchases may be used for marketing purposes. Redemption must be postmarked by July 31, 2023. 1) Equal or lesser value. 2) Applicable to DP365B Only. 3) While supplies last. *no charge box must be of equal or lesser value.
Features & Benefits:
- 4-0 Chromic Gut Suture 18", C-3 Needle 13 mm, 3/8 Circle Premium Reverse Cut provide the precision and performance that dental surgery requires, enabling the best possible outcome, every time.
- Chromic gut loses strength in 10-14 days and is absorbed in 60-90 days.
- Designed with a finer point geometry for smoother penetration and precise needle placement.
- The point is so sharp that lab studies show Perma Sharp® Suture needles require up to 20% less force to penetrate tissue. And they feel just as sharp on the last pass as the first.
- Unique laser-drilled needles designed to lessen tissue disruption.
- The needle diameter is actually adjusted according to the size of the suture material that is attached, for a smooth transition from the needle to the suture material resulting in less drag. This means better healing.
- Stronger needles manufactured from a proprietary stainless steel alloy result in less breakage. With securely attached suture material, Perma Sharp® Suture needles are reliable pass after pass.
- Use for efficient and reliable soft tissue closure for all types of dental procedures.
Write Your Own Review