1 Nevi/H5 Anterior Scaler, Double-End, #9 Everedge Handle Hu-Friedy SNEV1/H59E2
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
- Buy 4, Get 1 Free!
- Buy 12, Get 4 Free!
Please Note: Offer(s) valid in the 50 United States, District of Columbia. Participation is not permitted for customers who participate in any other pricing program, including government, group practices, special markets, community health centers, schools, institutions, and discount customers. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Offer(s) not valid on Made-To-Order (MTO) products. To get your at no additional charge product(s), please fax a copy of your distributor invoice dated January 1 – March 31, 2023 (purchase must be from an authorized HuFriedyGroup distributor) indicating the required buys and your at no additional charge goods selection to 773-868-3560 or by email to email@example.com. DentaPure™ Cartridges, Crosstex™ Surgical N95 Respirators, and Crosstex™ Surgical Face Masks no charge products will automatically ship with your order from our participating authorized distributors. Proofs of purchases may be used for marketing purposes. Redemption must be postmarked by March 31, 2023. 1) Equal or lesser value. Promo Code 3103.
Features & Benefits:
- 1 Nevi/H5 Anterior Scaler, thin curved blade, Double-ended, easy-grip, #9 Satin Steel Handle.
- An elongated disk end for anterior lingual stain and calculus removal paired with a larger H5 sickle.
- EverEdge® 2.0 scalers are the sharpest and longest-lasting scalers on the market.
- Using a superior heat treatment process, enhanced finishing process and an optimized steel, EverEdge 2.0's edges are scientifically measured to be over 72% sharper than the next closest competitor.
- Stays Sharper Even Longer, New Finely-Honed Finish, Uncoated Performance.
- The Nevi Series features 4 scalers capable of scaling light to heavy calculus with minimal tissue trauma and superior adaption to allow precise access in difficult areas.
- The Nevi instruments were specially designed with input from clinicians - dental hygienists: the details of oral anatomy, how the right bend or curve of the working end will allow you to successfully scale particular tooth surfaces, and that using the best instruments is what their patients deserve.
- Each Nevi instrument was created from a combination of Hu-Friedy's tradition of quality, innovation and skill.
- The unique angles and distinct characteristics of each Nevi allow for access and reach into difficult areas, while EverEdge ® 2.0 Technology keeps the instruments sharper longer - adding up to a more efficient, comfortable scaling experience.
- Two distinct working ends provide solutions for anterior scaling needs.
- Sickle End: A moderate length, thin scaler with two cutting edges and a blade that tapers to a point. Ideal for removing anterior interproximal calculus and stain.
- Disc End: A moderate sized, sharp rounded disc. Excellent for removal of anterior lingual stain.
- The Nevi 1 scaler is also available with a longer sickle working end.
- For interproximal and cervical anterior areas.
EverEdge 2.0: Better Than Ever
Write Your Own Review